Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday, Oct. 3 2007




















This is my first entry into Blog-dom.

Picture: In the "Sweater Vault"
at Meg's Knitting Camp in Wisconsin.
These are all the sweaters
EZ and Meg have knit over the years.
This is the Adult Surprise Jacket that
EZ knit and wore in the Video,
The Knitting Glossary, available at
http://www.schoolhousepress.com/

My Name is Karen,
I am retired and loving it.


Who am I??

  • Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 1949

  • Grew up in South Milwaukee until 1969.


  • Went to UW-Milwaukee, finished my
  • teaching degree on Long Island At
  • SUNY Old Westbury.


  • My Degree is Education:

Computer Teacher for Elementary Education



  • I am married for 35 years.


  • We have 2 sons, Ronald and Robert


  • 1 cat, Inky...he's having a ball,

while I knit...try to knit!




  • I LOVE CRAFTS BUT MOSTLY KNITTING,
  • CROCHETING and sewing, clothes construction
  • and machine embroidery.

And this begins my Blog.

I just returned from Meg's,
Mini September Knitting Camp in Wisconsin.

This is a video of Meg telling a story
about her mother and explaining
what Provisional Cast On is.




video

1 comment:

micars said...

Hey nice sweater! Love the colors!
Kat