Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pam in the Mananita I knit her for her Birthday in Oct. I hope she will wear it a lot. I used Shetland Lace wt yarn...of course from SHP. I am turning into such a yarn snob...lol My next post will add a few more videos from camp...I will not post all my videos...you will have to go to camp if you want to see everything. LOL
Various views of the doilies I made for Judy's Birthday.






Doily I made for Liz for her birthday...the oj is to show size.


























Doily I made for a friend in Brazil...this is Bianca





















This is my rib warmer...

made with unspun Icelandic wool from











ASJ colors are dark rasberry, light rasberry,

light sage, dark sage.


*These were my after camp, air plane knitting
project.

















These lace ones are done...

this was a lesson in what not to use

for lace knitting I use

mohair...never again!










*Red lace sweater from pg 63 Spring Knitters Mag. it's blue in Knitters.





*Felted Clogs for Son's.
*Bob's Socks for his birthday...I did the EZ arch, then added ribbing before doing toe.











*Ronnie's Socks for Birthday
*PI done in DMC #70 crochet thread. Did this for friend. Kathy with the PI



























*Aspen Sweater for Lisa's Birthday



*Felted purse for Marlene's Birthday.





*Red sweater for Christmas 2006













No comments: